Resources have been prepared by RACP Fellows and staff to support physicians in conducting telehealth consultations. Used in conjunction with the RACP Telehealth: Guidelines and Practical Tips , these materials will equip specialists with essential clinical, technical and contextual information to facilitate the effective integration of telehealth into their practice.
RACP telehealth fact sheets and templates
- Introduction letter to general practitioners – template
- Patient Information Sheet
- MBS Fact Sheet
- Practical Guide to Telehealth
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) ‘ehealth’
- ACRRM Telehealth Provider Directory
- ACRRM Technology Directory
- Health Informatics Society of Australia
- Internet Speed Test (A broadband connection with upload and download speeds greater than 0.7 Mb/s are recommended however some videoconferencing solutions may require more or less bandwidth.)
- The Australian Telehealth Document Repository, University of Western Sydney
- Doctor Connect
(Areas classified on the map as RA1 (major cities) are ineligible for MBS telehealth incentives. This excludes patients of residential aged care facilities or patients of eligible Aboriginal Medical Services).
- MBS Online, Specialist video consultations under Medicare