The Telehealth Provider Directory, developed by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM), is a publically available online directory of specialist and general practice telehealth providers across Australia. The directory aims to make it easier for clinicians to locate other telehealth-enabled clinicians or visiting specialists who may be outside of normal referring networks. There are approximately 1200 telehealth providers listed on the directory.
Register and get access
- Registering for the ACRRM Telehealth Provider Directory allows you to list telehealth-ready clinicians or organisations and gives you access to advanced search filter options
- The free registration gives you access to educational telehealth modules created by ACRRM, the RACP and the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO)
- The educational modules are designed to provide physicians with the knowledge to successfully implement telehealth into clinical practice
- The hours spent completing the RACP Telehealth module can be claimed as a continuing professional development activity through the RACP myCPD program
- The Telehealth Provider Directory can help you connect with new patients, with general practice providers for supported consultations and with specialist-end providers for further professional development and support
- The directory not only includes telehealth-enabled clinicians but also highlights visiting specialists and the locations they visit
- Whether you are still thinking about telehealth or you already provide telehealth services, the provider directory is a great way to get your name out there to join Australia’s network of telehealth professionals
Give or get a hand starting out
- If you are still considering telehealth services for your practice or would like some guidance on how to get started, the telehealth provider directory can now be used to find a telehealth mentor in your preferred location and specialty.
- A telehealth mentor is a clinician who is making themselves available to support others with the implementation and use of telehealth in their practice.
You can view and join the ACRRM TELEHEALTH PROVIDER DIRECTORY HERE.